Australian and New Zealand Orthopaedic Nurses Alliance invites you to the 9th Biennial International ANZONA Conference 27-29th October 2021 Hilton Adelaide.
“ANZONA 2021: ‘Future Proofing’ Orthopaedic Nursing by Working Together to Create a Vision for the Future” invites you to attend our international conference for clinicians involved in Orthopaedics and its sub specialty areas. We are hoping to attract all clinicians working in the field located in the many and varied orthopaedic settings that exist.
The national and international conference has a proud history of hosting this biennial event. The last conference in Perth attracted 240 delegates and Sydney before that, recorded in excess of 300 delegates. The Adelaide Conference is expecting to attract 250 plus delegates given its ideal location. As the orthopaedic nursing community has reached out across countries it has become smaller in many ways through the ability to communicate to members via social media on Facebook, Twitter, and through our state branch social media networks via SAON, ANZONA, ICON; through international journals, webinars, teleconferences and the international conference circuit.
The Conference aims to ‘future-proof’ orthopaedic clinicians by:
Challenging delegates to think differently.
Provide delegates with skills and knowledge to adapt to the changing face of future health care.
Preparing tomorrows clinicians to understand amongst other things – data management, technology including digital technologies & interactive platforms, predictive analytics and other strategies to forecast clinical demand in context of future workforce trends whilst ensuring patient privacy and cultural sensitivity, personal resilience and emotional intelligence. We welcome papers that will address these issues and wish to receive abstracts with a clinical, research, management and education focus.
Create a shared conference experience that fosters collegiality and networking.
- Provide continuing education and open discussion related to current practice, trends, and evidence based orthopaedic healthcare.
- Create an environment that fosters discussion amongst participants on current and future orthopaedic innovations.
- Encourage growth of knowledge through dissemination of clinical research findings and developments in orthopaedic education.
- Share experiences, knowledge and ideas.
Who will attend?
- Registered and enrolled nurses
- Nursing leaders and managers
- Nurse practitioners
- Nursing students
- Academics and researchers
- Allied health professionals
- Medical representatives and suppliers
- Clinicians in orthopaedic settings
Hilton Adelaide Hotel
233 VICTORIA SQUARE
South Australia Australia 5000
Seed Events Team